First, I took the stencil in the kit and applied texture paste through it. Then I sprayed the card face randomly with Distress Spray Stain to bring out the stenciled lecture:
Products used in making this card were:
- Stamps: Custom clear stamps from Tim Holtz Distress Crayon Watercolor Kit (TDK48206) and Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Kit (TDK48213)
- Stencils: Custom stencil from Tim Holtz Distress Mixed Media Spray Stian Kit (TDK48190)
- Inks and pigments: Distress Archival "Black Soot" mini and Distress Crayons "Peeled Paint", "Rusty Hinge" and "Fossilized Amber" from the Tim Holtz Distress Crayon Watercolor Kit; Distress Spray Stain "Borken China" from the Tim Holtz Distress Mixed Media Spray Stain Kit.
- Other media: Texture Paste Opaque Matte from the Tim Holtz Distress Mixed Media Spray Stain Kit
- Papers: The Paper Studio Value Pack "white" and Ranger Distress Watercolor cardstock
- Adhesives: Scotch Foam Layering tape