I decided that it was a little late to work the St. Patrick's Day/ Luck of the Irish angle (since I started on this card on the 18th of March!) so I went about setting up a starry, starry night where anyone would wish upon their chosen lucky star. I went all clean and simple with some star stamps, some embossing ink and metallic embossing powders:
- Stamps: Stampendous! "Twinkle Poem" (N061); Hero Arts "Be Happy" (CL 606) and "Stars and Stripes" (LL926); Lawn Fawn "I Love You SMore" (LF 671)
- Inks: Versamark; Marvy Uchida Liquid Gold pen; Unibazl Gel Gold Impact; Psst! Sheer Shimmer "Sparkle"
- Embossing Powders: Anita's "Copper" (20106); Uptown "Detail Silver" and Detail Gold"; Commotion "White Sparkle" (5408)
- Papers: Bazzill "white" and scrap navy
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"