Now, as usual, I searched high and low for my "stars" stamps and can't find them (I KNOW I ran across them two weeks ago when working on something else but the location did NOT stick!). But I do have two "matching" Stampers Anonymous sun and moon stam[ps and one tiny little Stamping' Up! star stamp so I decided to see if the three could work together.
I stamped the sun stamp on watercolor paper in Versamark, embossed it with gold, and watercolored it with Distress Markers. I stamped the moon stamp on navy card in Versamark, embossed it in silver, and highlighted a few moons with a Picket Fence Distress Marker. I randomly stamped the star stamp on black card stock in Versamarl and embossed it in white.
I trimmed the different cards to fit my pre-folded white card (top folding) and attached them with double-sided tape and foam dots.
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous US-208 and uS 209; Stamping' Up! "Shine On"
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Markers "Tumbled Glass", "Mustard Seed", "Squeezed Lemonade" and :Picket Fence
- Embossing Powders: UpTown "detail silver" and "detail gold"; Stampendous "detail white"
- Papers: Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper, scraps of navy and black card; The Paper Studio Value Pack "white"
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape", EK Tools 3-D Foam Dots