I started with a stencil and four colors of ink to create the water. To that, I added some Versamark randomly and some WOW! embossing glitter (for that bit of sparkle). I stamped and die cut an octopus, heat embossed it in clear, cut an octopus drop-shadow as well as a sentiment banner, and assembled the following notecard:
- Stamps: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero July 2016 (the octopus) and My Monthly Hero May 2017 (the sentiment)
- Dies: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero July 2016
- Inks: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero February 2017 "Soft Sky" and My Monthly Hero May 2017 "Deep Blue", "Aqua", and "Amethyst"; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW! "Sea Glass" embossing Glitter (WS78R) and Ranger SuperFine "clear"
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "ivory"; scraps of aqua, dark aqua and black card stock
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; EK Tools 3-D Dots