- Stamps: Altenew "Ramadan Greetings"
- Inks: Archival "Jet Balck"
- Papers: The Paper Studion Value Pack "ivory"; scraps of three different green papers
- Tools: EK Success 1 3/4" circle punch
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue
Over at Seven Hills Crafts, they have provided a sketch as inspiration for their September Challenge:
In addition to using this sketch, the rules of this monthly challenge include using products sold by Seven Hills. I chose to use an Altenew Stamp Set: "Ramadan Greetings" and to make a card for my stash so that, when the next Ramadan rolls around, I will have a card to send to our Suadi friends.
Products used in the making of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).