I started out by creating a background on white card stock. I stamped a selection of feathers (using my MISTI) in Versamark and heat-embossed them with clear embossing powder. I then used a blending tool and Distress Inks to color the cardstock, resulting in a resist where the clear embossing powder was:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Crafter's Companion Sheena by Sheena Douglas "Falling Feathers" (SD-SS-FEA-EZ)
- Inks: Distress Ink "Broken China", "Stormy Sky", "Shaded Lilac", "Dusty Concord"; Distress Oxides "Broken China", "Faded Jeans"; Archival "Jet Black"; Versamark; Signo uni-ball board pen "white"
- Embossing Powder: Ranger SuperFine Detail "clear"
- Embellishments: 2Crafty "Soft Feathers Set" (m00465)
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "ivory"; scraps of white card, teal shimmer paper and Bazzil purple card
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick