I don't often use masks... I don't know why --- Maybe it's the fiddly nature of cutting out the masks. At any rate, I have a stamp and die set that I haven't used much and I thought maybe the die would remove some of the fiddly-ness from mask-making. Well, not so much as the die left a margin on the image which showed up in the stamping, but I had gone too far by the time I realized that to go back and trim the mask. Soo...I went with "messy" stamping, letting outlines be a guide rather than a rule!
I die-cut my image from a piece of printer paper:
- Stamps: Simon Syas Stamp & Waffler Flower set "This Is How We Roll" (SSS101566)
- Inks: Distress Inks "Fossilized Amber", "Abandoned Coral", "Cracked Pistachio", Mermaid Lagoon" and "Lucky Clover"; Archival "Jet Black"
- Papers: The Paper Studio Value Pack "white"; scrap white card and scrap yellow spotted paper
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"