I found a scrap of yellow card that matched the yellow paint I used, stamped a Dylusions sentiment (or half of one) on it i Archival "Vermillion" and outlined the card using an InkTense Pencil.
Still needed something, however, so I used another Dyuisions stamp set, Versamark and white embossing powder to add leaves and then placed the label and the doily on the card:
- Stamps: Dyusions "Quintessential Quotes" (DYK34490) and "Doodle Parts" (DYK 34582)
- Stencils: Dylusions "Alphabet Border Small" (DYS 38399) and "Annie 9 x 12" (DYS 37866)
- Inks and Paints: Dylusions "Cherry Pie", "Tangerine Dream", "Pure Sunshine", "Lemon Zest", and "Midnight Black"; Versamark; Archival "Vermillion", InkTense Pencil "Poppy Red" (0400)
- Embossing Powder: Top Boss "white"
- Embellishments: paper doily and metal finding and brad for a Funky Junkie Boutique glassine envelope freebie
- Paper: Paper Studio value pack notecards "white", scrap of lemon yellow card
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick