Being in a monochromatic mood this afternoon, I went entirely with paper, glitter and ribbon in a neutral palette to create layers on a card front. Not a lot to show here ins the way of step-by-step as all I did was tear or cut papers, glitter the adhesive backs of a couple of chipboard die-cut pieces, and add some ribbon and "Small Talk" stickers as final touches. The refolded card base, two layers of paper (sandwiching the chipboard between them) and a "Photoshop" picture constitute the four layers of my card:
- Papers: Maja Designs "Vintage Autumn Basic: and "Vintage Frost Basics" 6x6 pads;Whoop De Doo Die Cut Chip Board swirls; pre-folded ivory card
- Its: Distress Ink "Old Paper"
- Glitter: Distress "Pumice Stone"
- Embellishments: "Idea-ology "Photo Booth" (TH93207) and "Small Talk" Stickers (TH93193; Kreinik 1/8" ribbon
- Adhesives: Viva Loas Vegas "Miracle Tape"; EK Tools Foam Dots; Glossy Accents; Multi Medium Matte