Well, it sure ISN'T easy t be green in card making. I do not have a ready supply of things to recycle or epicycle and I wasn't sure my "scraps" were suitable for repurposing. But I sat down and went through various envelopes of scraps and shapes left over from other tag and card making challenges in the past year. And I ran across this handful of die cut scraps made from framework dies:
- Stamps: Wordsworth "A Garden" (G006-N)
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"
- Die-cuts: scraps from Framework dies "Trellis" (659431), "Lattice" (659432); "Honeycomb" (659430), and "Courtyard" (^59429)
- Embellishments: Hero Hues Art Flowers "Sunshine Print" (CH206), "Earth Print" (CH209), "FOliae Print" (CH207); gold brads, maker unknown
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stock, EK Tools 3D Foam Dots