There is another challenge over at Altenew with a photo inspiration and color palette they are calling "Flamingo" :
Given that I am being overwhelmed by Creative Chemistry 103 this week, I thought I would take a legal shortcut and make one card fit both challenges. So I took the geometry from Saeven Hills and the color palette from Altenew and came up with a card...
First, I stamped a harlequin background in "Hickory Smoke" Distress ink on a scrap of white card. I layered this background on black card and then on pale pink Bazzill card:
- Stamps: Altenew "Bejeweled"; Hero Arts complimentary stamp: and "Just Rite's "Harlequin Script Background" (CL-03605)
- Dies: Altenew "Bejeweled"
- Inks: Distress Inks "Abandoned Coral", "Spun Sugar" and "Hickory Smoke"; Distress Markers" Hickory Smoke" and "Abandoned Coral"
- Papers: The Paper Studion Value Pack "white"; scraps of white, black and Bazzill pink card
- Adhesives: VIval Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick