I started with a background, using three of the leaf stamps in the Flower Jar set which I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder on Neena white card. My next step was to blend three colors of Distress ink and add a few splatters water and of Distress Markers (using the Tim Holtz spritzer tool):
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Flower Jar" (CMS297
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits "Flower Jar" (662270) and "Vacation words - script" (661288)
- Inks: Archival "Shadow Grey"; Versamark; Distress Oxides "Wilted Violet", "Peeled Paint",Distress Inks "Shabby Shutters", "Peeled Paint", "Squeezed Lemonade" and "Twisted Citron"; Distress Markers "Shabby Shutters", "Twisted Citron", "Peeled Paint" and "Black Soot"
- Embossing Powders: Viva Las Vegas "Ultra High Gloss Clear" and WOW! "Metallic Silver Super Fine" (WC05SF)
- Papers: Paper Reflecions "Create Your Own" car in krft; Neena "white"; scraps of lime green and glimmer gold
- Embellishments: green-and-white baker's twine (a freebie from Flora and Fauna Stamps)
- Adhesives: ScorTpae; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Glossy Accents; Xyron 500 and 250 sticker makers