I was half-way through the assembly when the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge team proposed their weekly challenge to be “Fun With Felt” /! Well, I didn’t have enough felt to make a second card so I’m going to enter this one in BOTH challenges. I don’t feel comfortable with this double-dipping but it apparently is within the rules.
Anyway, here is how I approached both challenges.
First, I made a top-fold card from some Bazzill pale blue card stock, stamped the front with a snowy background stamp andVersamark, and triple embossed it with Embossing Antiquities “Frosted Crystal” and “InkXpressions “white regular”:
- Stamps: Stamp Oasis “Snowflake Background” (1200-K) and Serendipity Stamps “Softly falls…” (EH145 circa 2005)
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: InkXpressions “white regular”; Embossing Antiquities “Frosted Crystal”
- Dies: Alterations “Stacked Snowflakes” (660052)
- Papers and other media: Bazzill mono “blue”; mirrored silver card, maker unknown; Kunin craft felt in “white”
- Embellishments: rhinestones from Making Memories Tie the Knot” (46849) and Heidi Swapp “Bling” (HS64005)
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Viva Las Vegas “Miracle Tape”