- Corrugated Paper - this could be a piece of cardstock, part of a peeled cardboard box; as long as it's corrugated and paper, it's acceptable.
- Lace - vintage or recently store bought, as long as it's lace.
- Metal - wide open to interpretation; but tons of things to choose from
First, I searched my lace stash from my crazy quilt supplies and located an ivory lacy trim which I layered on a matted piece of Die Cut With A View paper and then on a prefolded ivory card base:
- Papers: Die Cut With A View "Balck and White Mat Stack"; scrap corrugated cardboard, partially stripped of one layer; prefolded ivory card base
- Dies: BIGZ "Festive Gent" (660034)
- Inks: Distress Ink "Black Soot"; Distress Paints" Picket Fence" and "Black Soot"
- Embellishments: Idea-ology "Mini Gears" (TH 93012) and Word Band (TH 93000); Hobby Lobby decorative Trim "Ivory"
- Adhesives: Tombo Tape Roller; Glossy Accents