I went with the color scheme of the primary reds, blues and yellows and resorted to a mini-collage of paper flowers form Hero Arts attached with brads from Hot Off The Press. For my Altenew elements, I stamped the leaves from the "Spring Daisy" stamp set and the sentiment and bow from the "Bejeweled" Stamp and die sets. The coloring medium was Distress Ink and Markers:
- Stamps: Altenew "Spring Daisy" and "Bejeweled"
- Dies: Altenew "Bejeweled"
- Inks: Distress Inks "Abandoned Coral" and "Lucky Clover"; Distress Markers "Candied Apple" and "Lucky Clover"; Archival "Jet Black"
- Embellishments: Hero Arts Hero Hues Art Flowers "Sunshine Print" (CH206), "Sea Print" (CH208) and "Blush Print" (CH205); Hot Off The Press "Winged Things" (X12417)
- Papers Baxxill cream; Paper Studio Value Pack "white"
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape