Well, my savior in this challenge is the Design Team member Cec Wintonyk, whio in a Saturday Step-by-Step, showed how she used chalk with vellum! Hot Diggity... I can do THAT, assuming I can find my vellum (has it gone walk-about with my alcohol ink cardstock? Possibly! But a search did turn up one sheet of plain, non-patterned vellum and a sheet of backing paper that would work very well for stabilizing the stamped image. So I set to work. I found 2 sets of glimmer chalks (Craf-T Products that had a broad enough range of colors to experiment with and saved me having to excavate my storage cabinet for my big sets of pastels, and I set to work, stamping with pigment inks and heat embossing with embossing powders. The end result, mounted with collage glue on a square black card base worked out pretty well for a first attempt.
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp/Winnie and Walter Stamptemebr Exclusive "Big Bloom" and Stampendous! "Thank You" (D004)
- Inks: Color Box "Frost White"
- Pastels/Chalks: Cra-T Products "Classic Glimmer Chalks" ("Sparkle Green" and "Classic Glimmer Chalks Set 2 ("Cashmere", "Goldstone", "Blue Red", "Fuchia" and "Olive"
- Embossing Powders":Top Boss "White"
- Papers: scrap black cardstock