Now I have loads of butterfly stamps but most are small, and the larger ones with accompanying dies I have used a lot lately. So I decided to try a different approach, using some of my older stamps - some foam, some wood-mounted.
First, I used five small foam stamps from a Rubber Stampede set to create a background. I stamped a random pattern in three Distress Ink colors, stamping off once before stamping on the background card.
- Stamps: Rubber Stampede "Victorian Butterflies"; Outlines Rubber Stamp Company 006-11435-81491-1
- Inks: Distress Inks "Abandoned Coral", "Lucky Clover", "Fossilized Amber"; Distress Markers ""Abandoned Coral", "Lucky Clover", "Fossilized Amber", "Black Soot", "Scattered Straw"; Archival "Jet Black"; Pigma Micron 05 pen "black"
- Papers: The Paper Company Value Pack "White; carps of red and white card
- Embellishemtns: Idea-ology ChitChat stickers "Smal Talk" (TH93193)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick