I chose the title of a book on my bedside table as my inspiration. It is called Under the Paw: Confessions of a Cat Man, by Tom Cox, published by Simon and Schuster UK Ltd in 2008, and as the title implies, it is about the author's life as the male equivalent of the "Crazy Cat Lady", or so he says in his prologue. Me, I only have three and could be considered a crazy cat lady so...he may very well be, since the photo on the background cover of the paperback edition shows him with six cats!
Now I have a couple of stamps that could work with this title but I opted to be a little more oblique and show the title as it might be seen by one of Mr. Cox's cats! I chose the Tim Holtz mini crazy cats and dogs set of stamps and dies to create this small note-card:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonmymous "Mini Cats & Dogs" (CMS272)
- Dies: Sizzix Framelits "Mini Crazy Cats & Dogs" (661594)
- Inks: India Ink Black; Inktense Pencils "Apple Green" (114), "Poppy Red" (0400), "Antique White" (2300) and "Madder Brown" (1920); Pigma Micron 05 #1 Archival "black" pen;Snowman "Gold" Extra Fine pen; Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
- Embellishments: Idea-ology "ChitChat" stickers
- Papers: note card (make unknown); scraps of grey and brown card