My first step was to dig out another set of the "Heart of Texas" chipboard tags (luckily, I had more in my stash) and added some scrap patterned paper to the front using Muti Medium Matte:
- Dies: Suzzix Thinlits "Tropical" (661207) and "'tover" label
- Stencils: Layering Stencil "Rays" (THS 003)
- Inks: Distress Ink "Antique Linen" and "Vintage Photo"; Sigmo Uniball white pen
- Papers: "Heart of Texas" chipboard tag album; Paper Studio 4.25 x 2.125" white tags; scrap patterned papers and red, maroon, gloss white, pink and metallic gold papers
- Embellishments: Idea-ology "Corners" (TH92789)
- Adhesives: Multi Medium Matte; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"