- use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination of these
- Altenew products must be the focus
- the above image must be displayed, and
- the post must be linked back to the Altenew sketch challenge blog post
I decided to go with two of the colors in the palette (the yellow and orange), the heart element in the sketch and the sketch layout for my card. I stamped a heart in Archival "Watering Can" on white card and blooms in Versamark, heat-embossed in white, from Altenew "Adore You" on three different colors of yellow/orange card stock. These images were then fussy cut.
I die cut two rectangles from scrap white and black card and trimmed a small piece of black card on which I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from Altenew "Painted Greeting". After assembling the paper pieces on a white background, I layered it on coordinated yellow and orange card and stamped a greeting from Altenew "Adore You" in Altenew "Caramel Toffee":
- Stamps: Altenew "Adore You" and "Painted Greetings"; All Night Media's Posh Impression by Dee Gruenig (scribbled heart)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits"Stitched Rectanglers (6621189)
- Inks: Archival "Watering Can", Versamark; and Altenew Crisp Dye Ink "Caramel Toffee"
- Embossing Powder: Top Boss "White Regular"
- Papers: Scraps of white, black yellow, amber and orange card stock; Paper Studio value pack notecards "ivory
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"