Naturally, as usual, I’m using a much smaller tag and I switched out colors as well (given my dislike of the techniques, I wasn’t about to go all grunge/industrial, as that would have been a TOTAL fail!).
For the paint resist, I chose six colors and one metallic to create this totally corroded tag (where, oh where did the metallic go? besides all over my hands, my desktop, etc, that is! There is a leak somewhere in my bottle of paint!):
Time for assembly. I used the paint resist on a Framed AlphaParts word (meh… I don't seem to get on with those plastic bits AT ALL!) and applied Distress Crayon to a Philosophy Tag. I clipped a small flower from a piece of Authentique paper and applied it to the back of a “Fragment” (which I trimmed with a gold pen after it dried.) Finally, some gold braid to attach the Philosophy tag, some Glossy Accents to attach the "fragment” and some silk flowers, and two coordinating shades of Offray ribbon completed my tag… an ode to a long past spring which didn’t last long enough!
- Stamps: “Wildflowers” (CMS253)
- Stencils: Mini-layering Stencils, Set 12 “Numbered” (THMS020)
- Inks: Distress Paints “Cracked Pistachio”, “Fossilized Amber”, “Lucky Charm”, “Pine Needles”, “Twisted Citron”, “Iced Spruce” and “Tarnished Brass”; Alcohol Inks: “Raspberry”, “Flamingo” and “Butterscotch”; Blending Solution; Archival Inks “Chrome Yellow” and “Vermillion”; Distress Crayon “Fossilized Amber”; Marvy Uchica Liquid Gold pen
- Papers: Paper reflections medium tag :white”; Alcohol Ink Yupo Card “white”; Authentique “Classique - Beauty” 6 x 6 stack (BEA016)
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Framed Alpha Parts” (TH93117), “Fragments” TH93197), and Philosophy Tags (TH92678); Petaloo Botanica Collection “Minis X11 - Yellow” (1101103); Kreinik Fine #08 Braid 002 - Gold); Affray ribbons
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas “Miracle Tape”; Glossy Accents